- This event has passed.
Watch the Recording Here
Optimizing PPE usage in your facility
Many myths and rumors have been floating around about PPE so we are addressing this topic head-on. During the in-depth webinar, we are addressing this topic head-on with expert advice on how you can optimize your PPE usage in your facility.
- How long can you reuse?
- Can you share your PPE?
- Can you use, store for a while, and use it again?
- Which PPE elements can be cleaned?
- Is it ok microwave or boil my PPE?
- What home disinfectant techniques work
- What are the differences between fabrics?
- Are some materials safer?
Join this week’s webinar to learn the answers to all of these questions
Who are these webinars for?
- Are you crunched for time and are having trouble keeping your staff educated on COVID-19 changes?
- Are you worried about surveys and fines related to infection control?
- Are you concerned your facility might be at risk of an outbreak?
- Are you considering accepting COVID-19 patients?
This webinar is for those high-performing providers, DONs, infection preventionists, and administrators at skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities, and rural hospitals that always go above and beyond for their patients.
If you know you need help, please contact us
We have a service that is wholly dedicated to improving your facility’s infection control. Don’t wait for an outbreak to discover where your gaps are. Contact us now!
Why are we doing these webinars?
The pandemic has brought a lot of chaos and confusion to our world and our community. With 10+ years in infection prevention, we have helped organizations large and small and want to help you too.